Monday, June 30, 2008

Let's Get to Know Adam

1) WHAT WAS I DOING TEN YEARS AGO?

I was studying at the University of Tasmania, in Hobart. It was my first time out of North America. I walked or rode my bike to the art school on the ocean and it affected me deeply. I bought fish and chips from the boats floating at the marina during lunch and spent my weekends taking trips around the island, sailing, hiking. I was 19 and in Australia it was legal for me to buy alcohol, rent cars and hitch-hiking was regarded as a completely safe and normal occupation.


2)WHAT ARE 5 THINGS ON MY LIST TO DO TODAY?

- Oil change Yamaha outboard motor
- Find some people to do the things I do, when I am gone next week
- Build Wonderbread (it's a platform boat)
- Watch a video on Net Mending
- Take a nap


3) THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A BILLIONAIRE

- Finish Gould job
- Go to Ilha Grande in Brazil, buy a bicycle and a tropical drink
- Travel more and more
- Purchase dream house and spend some time making art


4) FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED

- Duluth, Minnesota, USA
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
- Panama City, Panama
- Ithaca, New York, USA
- South Pole Station, Antarctica


5) THREE OF MY BAD HABITS

- I talk a lot of nonsense
- I have trouble making decisions about seemingly insubstantial things
- I drink too much coffee


6) FIVE JOBS I HAVE HAD

- Carpenter Helper
- Bookbinder
- 8th Grade Art Teacher
- Kayaking Guide
- Barista


7) HOW DID YOU NAME YOUR BLOG

- I stole it from the Disney cartoon "Kimpossible"


8) NEED TO TAG 5 or 6 PEOPLE

I (like Payot) choose to tag nobody.

1 comment:

Neal said...

Damn, you were cooler than me 10 years ago too.